As a well-regarded solution to increase height among adults, Growth Factor Plus has been subjected to a lot of criticisms and unfounded accusations over the years. While some negative comments about the product are true and accepted as such by its manufacturers, most of the accusations are baseless and without scientific explanation. Being able to find a height growth supplement that truly works is a dream come true to every person who lacks height. If you are serious about your goal to grow taller but you have doubts on whether Growth Factor Plus will work for you, reading this Growth Factor Plus Review can help you learn more about the product.
Growth Factor Plus Review and the 14 Myths you should know about
It is very important not to purchase the product unless you have read this Growth Factor Plus Review. Although GFP has worked for most users and has been featured in various height increase pills reviews, knowing the myths from the facts will guide you in order to make an informed decision.
Here are 14 of the most popular myths about Growth Factor Plus everyone thinks are true:
1. It promotes height increase by its high HGH content
- HGH or Human Growth Hormone is a naturally-occurring hormone primarily produced for the growth and development of various parts of the body including the bones and the muscles. The body produces most of its HGH during the infancy and puberty periods where rapid growth and development occurs. In some individuals, however, there is a reduced production of HGH or inefficient use of the hormone in the body, leading to stunted growth.
- While most individuals believe that Growth Factor Plus is like all other products that claim to have high levels of HGH to promote growth, the manufacturer of GFP says otherwise. The product does not contain any HGH and is formulated by compounds found in plants that are proven effective in promoting bone growth and development.
- Height growth supplement reviews which say that the supplement they sell contains high amounts of HGH are not telling the truth. HGH is never formulated in a capsule. It is a prescription measure administered through an injection.
2. It can increase height for up to 12 inches
- No matter how much effort and height growth supplements you take, you will never grow 12 inches taller. Growth Factor Plus only promises height increase for up to 2-4 inches in a period of 6 months. Growth factor plus results may also vary depending on your current height and age.
3. It needs physician’s prescription
- Unless you are suffering from serious medical conditions, a physician’s prescription is not needed before you can purchase and use the product.
4. It is a scam
- One of the biggest lies about the product is the Growth Factor Plus Scam. The manufacturers of the product do not make any conclusive assertions about GFP as results may vary among different individuals based on certain studies. Findings, however, reveal that the product generally works for most users.
5. It is illegal
- The use of synthetic HGH without prescription is illegal and punishable by law but the use of HGH releasers like the formulation of GFP is valid and does not violate any FDA regulation.
6. It can be taken by children
- The product’s official website clearly states that the product is not recommended for children and individuals below the age of 18. It is only available for use among adults.
7. It has a lot of adverse drug interactions
- Although the product may cause drug interactions with some special types of medicines, the manufacturer claims that drug interactions happen only in very rare occasions. To be sure, however, you should consult your physician prior to use if you are using several medications for certain ailments.
8. Manufacturers hide their identity
- Manufacturers of scam products in the market hide their identity to prevent potential prosecution. Since Growth Factor Plus is not a scam product, it readily provides the name of its manufacturers. The product is made by Purity Select and HGH.com.
9. It can produce scary side effects
- Growth Factor Plus is a nutritional supplement formulated with natural ingredients and designed to promote growth. It is just like other high quality supplements you find in the market, except that its main purpose is to promote growth. As a nutritional supplement, there is no risk of developing Growth Factor Plus side effects. Nevertheless, if you don’t use the product according to manufacturer’s instructions you may develop side effects.
10. There are only a few who claim about the product’s efficiency.
- Some individuals doubt the products effectiveness because they think that only a few individuals have tested GFP’s value. Fact is, there are thousands of individuals across the US who are using the product today. And a whole lot more around the world are realizing that their dream to become taller is actually possible. If the number is still considered few, then all other health supplements should be considered inefficient. You can find one Growth Factor Plus review after another all over the internet with real people who got real results.
11. It is very expensive.
- Compared to other products of the same type, GFP’s price is slightly higher. However, if you look at the prices of HGH injections, you will realize that taking Growth Factor Plus is a good and economical choice especially for common people who want to get taller.
12. It has no warranty.
- A statement that is grossly untrue. As you’ll find in this Growth Factor Plus review it is not like other products. Since they operate under legal rules and believe that their product really works, the company boasts a 90-day money back guarantee. So if you still asking, does Growth Factor Plus work then you have nothing to lose with this guarantee.
13. It works without your effort.
- Although the product works while you sleep, making an effort to maximize results is still important. Along with the supplement, you should perform exercises and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
14. It is only for men.
- Stunted height is an issue affecting both sexes. With this consideration, the product is developed not only for men but also for women.
Now that you know about the facts and myths after reading my Growth Factor Plus review, making a decision can be a lot easier. Remember to only purchase from the product’s official website. Visit them today and start using Growth Factor Plus to experience its benefits.